lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Playing the Guitar

Hi. My name is Morgan and I am from Chesnee, SC.  One of the things that I really enjoy is playing the guitar.  It is the only instrument that I know how to play.  I have played the guitar for two to three years.  I used to take lessons, but I had to quit because I no longer have time for them.  I normally play at church on Sunday in the morning and evening services.  Playing the guitar is really fun.  It is exciting when you have been practicing a song, and finally get it right for the first time.  I hope that I learn more about the guitar and that I continue to get better at playing it.



Hola! Me llamo Morgan.  Yo soy de Chesnee, Carolina del sur.  A mi me gusta tocar la guitarra.  Es el unico instrumente yo saber como tocar.  Yo tener toque la guitarra por dos a tres anos.  Yo usado a tomar la guitarra lecciones, pero yo tenia a dejar de porque yo no mas tiempo tenia el tiempo para ellos.  Yo normalmente toque la guitarra en Domingo en la manana y tarde servicios.  Jugando la guitarra es realmente divertido. Lo es estimular cuanto tu tener sido practica un cancion, y por fin obtener lo correcto por el primero tiempo.  Yo esperar que yo aprender mas sobre la guitarra, y que yo continuar a obtener mejor en tocando lo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario